Welcome to your Kids Yoga Stories Yearly Planner for 2020!
This kids yoga planner 2020 is for primary school teachers, kids yoga teachers, parents, caregivers, health practitioners, and recreation staff looking for fun, simple ways to add yoga to their curriculum, classes, or home life.
These monthly themes are based on holidays, the seasons, and other fun topics. Each month has a collection of theme ideas and a list of recommended Kids Yoga Stories products to enhance your yoga experiences.
These yoga themes are designed for children ages three to eight, but they could be adapted for younger or older children. Use the ideas in this planner as a springboard and add other age-appropriate theme-related yoga poses, songs, breathing techniques, mindfulness exercises, relaxation stories, or meditations.
- For each of the themes listed in the planner, search on our KidsYogaStories.com website for the yoga pose sequences.
- All of the yoga products are available on our KidsYogaStories.com Shop page.
- The books are also available in paperback on Amazon.
Sample Yoga Themes and Yoga Products for Each Month of the Year
Below, you’ll find three months from the Kids Yoga Planner.
Click on the link below to download and print your Kids Yoga Planner for handy reference all year round to help with your kids yoga theme planning for your home, classroom, or studio.
- New Years
- Growth Mindset
- Chinese New Year (January 25th)
- Australia Day (January 26th)
- Arctic Animals
- Antarctic Animals
- Ice Skating
- Growth Mindset Yoga Cards for Kids
- Arctic Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
- Chinese New Year Yoga Cards for Kids
- Australia Yoga Cards for Kids
- LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download
- Partner Yoga Poses for Kids
- Pet Yoga Cards for Kids
- Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats
- St. Patrick’s Day Yoga Cards for Kids
- Garden Yoga Cards for Kids
- Farm Animal Yoga Cards for Kids
- Sally’s Visit to the Farm
The Kids Yoga Monthly digital subscription is open to new members.
Download your Ultimate Kids Yoga Planner 2020
Get children learning, moving, and having fun with these fun and easy monthly yoga themes!DOWNLOAD PLANNER HERE >>
Join Kids Yoga Monthly:
Alternatively, if you’d like to save time finding yoga resources, join our Kids Yoga Monthly digital subscription.
You Might Also Like
Get Updates from Kids Yoga Stories
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter by adding your name and email to the box at the top of the page.