Are you looking for easy kids yoga themes?
Enter the Monthly Kids Yoga Themes Giveaway via the link near the bottom of this post.
One of the challenges readers have shared over the years is how to add yoga into their curriculum, classes, or home life with ease and simplicity. There are tons of ways to integrate yoga, but adults with limited time (and that’s just about everyone these days) are finding it difficult to focus on quick ideas.
That’s why I’m excited to have partnered with Spanish Playground on a monthly theme project that will focus on:
- one breathing technique
- one focus yoga pose
- a three-pose flow sequence
- one focus yoga book
- a Spanish-integration idea
- and links to other thematic resources
This way, I hope it will give you one thing to focus on each month and make it easier to bring the benefits of yoga to your children.
Year-Round Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
Click on the images or links below to find a monthly theme for inspiration. Also, find a featured yoga book to go along with each theme:
|November: Gratitude Yoga||November Featured Yoga Book:
|December: Kindness Yoga||December Featured Yoga Book:
Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats
|January: Winter Yoga|
|February: LOVE Yoga||
|March: Spring Yoga||March Featured Yoga Book:
Rachel’s Day in the Garden
|April: Earth Yoga||April Featured Yoga Book:
Sophia’s Jungle Adventure
|May: Animal Yoga||May Featured Yoga Book:
Good Night, Animal World
|June: Summer Yoga||June Featured Yoga Book:
Ella’s Summer Fun
|July: Rainforest Yoga||July Featured Yoga Book:
Sophia’s Jungle Adventure
|August: Beach Yoga||August Featured Yoga Book:
Luke’s Beach Day
|September: Fall Yoga||September Featured Yoga Book:
Trish’s Fall Photography
|October: Farm Yoga||
October Featured Yoga Book:
PIN IT FOR LATER
Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
Quick and easy monthly kids yoga ideas!
To spark your imagination, each monthly theme includes one breathing technique, one focus yoga pose, a three-pose flow sequence, and one focus yoga book. This 55-page eBook is for teachers, parents, kids yoga teachers, caregivers, and health practitioners looking for simple, convenient ways to add yoga into your curriculum, classes, or home life. Age group: Toddlers to Early Primary, ages 3 to 8.
“Great resource for children’s yoga teachers, preschool teachers, classroom teachers, and parents.” – Anita
Purchase the Monthly Kids Yoga Themes in PDF Download.
Purchase the Monthly Kids Yoga Themes in paperback.
Enter the Monthly Kids Yoga Themes Giveaway
Would you like twelve free yoga books for your organization? One random winner will win the 12-book Monthly Kids Yoga Themes Pack (valued at $161.40), which includes the Monthly Kids Yoga Themes book and eleven related yoga books!
Last year, the most popular product in our shop was Monthly Kids Yoga Themes. And we received many request for a pack that includes all eleven yoga books recommended in the book—so that it’s easier to follow the suggested curriculum.
Each theme in the book includes one breathing technique, one focus yoga pose, a three-pose flow sequence, and a yoga book recommendation. This giveaway includes all eleven of the theme books, along with the Monthly Kids Yoga Themes!
This pack is a fantastic teaching resource for teachers, parents, kids yoga teachers, caregivers, and health practitioners looking for simple, convenient ways to add yoga to their curriculum, classes, or home life.
Please fill out this GIVEAWAY FORM to let me know how these yoga books would benefit you and your organization. In return for the free books, I would love to hear how your children enjoy the yoga books.
1. Entries are open worldwide.
2. You can be any age to enter.
3. No purchase is necessary.
4. Kids Yoga Stories accepts no responsibility or liability for any injuries or losses that may result from practicing the yoga poses in the books. Please ensure your own safety and the safety of the children.
5. You must enter the giveaway with a valid e-mail address. The winner will be notified by e-mail, and at that time, we will request a mailing address. If the winner doesn’t respond within 72 hours, another winner will be chosen. The shipping of the books can take some time, depending on the winner’s location. Kids Yoga Stories will cover the shipping costs.
6. The winner will be chosen randomly.
7. If you have any questions, please e-mail Giselle directly at giselle at kidsyogastories dot com.
8. Your email will automatically be added to our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter list. You may unsubscribe at any time if the content isn’t the right fit for you.
9. The contest closes on Monday, June 4th, 2018 at midnight EST.
Thanks for participating in our Monthly Kids Yoga Themes Pack Giveaway!
You Might Also Love
Get Updates from Kids Yoga Stories
For more yoga tips and kids yoga resources, sign up for our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter by adding your email address to the box at the top of the page.