Thank you for your purchasing one of our printable yoga products for kids!
You May Not:
This post contains Amazon affiliate links.
What’s the step-by-step process to printing the digital products?
- Download the PDF to your computer.
- Print out the PDF.
- Put it all together.
- Read and play!
What software do I need to download the digital products?
A link to download the PDF will be provided on your order receipt. The download requires the previous installation of a PDF reader, such as Acrobat Reader or iBooks.
How do I print my Kids Yoga Stories eBook?
The link in your Order Confirmation e-mail will take you to a PDF that you can download to your computer. You can simply view the eBook from any of your devices or print it out for reference. Your printing options are:
- The size is 8.5”x11” (A4/standard printer paper), so you can print as usual to your home computer.
- You can choose black/white or full-color.
- You can send the PDF file to your local printer or an online printer (ex. Staples, Office Depot, or VistaPrint) to be printed.
- You can bind the pages if you’d like or hole punch the document to put into a binder.
- You can print on regular paper (recommended) or choose a thicker paper.
|Monthly Kids Yoga Themes
|Kids Yoga Class Ideas
How do I print my Kids Yoga Stories digital yoga cards?
The link in your Order Confirmation e-mail will take you to a PDF that you can download to your computer. You can simply view the yoga cards from any of your devices or print them out to play yoga card games. Your printing options are:
- You can print them 1 per page or 4 per page. The actual size of each yoga card is 3”x5”.
- You can print on thick card stock or regular paper.
- You can print one-sided or double-sided.
- You can laminate or not.
- You can print at home, at your local printer, or an online printer (ex. Staples, Office Depot, or VistaPrint).
- You can use as individual cards or hook them together on a metal ring.
- You can purchase a mini-cloth bag for easy transport.
Sample digital yoga cards:
|LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids
|Arctic Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
Do you have any printing samples?
Yes! Check out these yoga card printing samples from our customers:
1.Gloria printed these LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids with four cards per page, vertically on regular printer paper. Then, she cut them out, taped them onto construction paper, and laminated them. Each card is about 4/5″x6″.
|LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids – memory game||LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids – taped onto red paper and laminated|
2. Sarah from Warm Hearts Yoga printed her digital yoga cards on white A4 card. Then, she folded and glued the cards together, so that the positive affirmations and yoga poses were back-to-back:
LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids – glued back-to-back
3. I printed the Garden Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download on white printer paper, cut the cards, and then glued them onto yellow thick card stock:
4. I printed the Halloween Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download on card stock using my home printer. Here’s what I did:
- Click on File and “Print.”
- Click on “Pages per sheet” and change to “2” by “2” to print four cards per page.
- Click on Properties tab and change “Paper type” to “Extra Heavy 131-175g” to accommodate thick card stock.
5. Kelly W. is a children’s counselor and she prints our digital yoga cards on A4 size paper, and the pages into plastic pocket display books (see image below). Her clients flick through the pages, take the pages out, and create a yoga flow that they stick on the wall.
To print your yoga cards so that they take up the whole page, make sure to select the option to fit the card to the full 8.5×11 page. For example, in your printer settings:
- Click on “Size”
- Then click on “Fit” to make the card the full page
Digital yoga cards put in plastic pocket display books.
6. Nikki from Nikki Lou’s Little Yogis and Big Yogis printed the Farm Animal Yoga Cards for Kids in color and then laminated them to make them more durable.
Farm Animals Yoga Cards for Kids laminated for durability
7. I printed the Fairy Yoga Cards for Kids on my home printer on regular paper. I chose the option to print multiple to a page (2 by 3) and in color. I cut each of the cards and then slid them into these pocket form stacking blocks (shown below).
8. Alison punched a hole in the corner of the Breathing Exercise Cards for Kids and put them on a ring clip, so that the cards stay in order and the directions will always be handy.
9. Leelou Lou provided this suggestion for a “Yoga Storytime Walk”. Here’s her plan:
1. Print “The Grateful Giraffe” PDF version to use separate pages.
2. Place pages around a certain area outdoors, possibly with a map of where to find the “hidden lost pages” – ideal would be to take time to make riddles as where to find the next one.
3. Reflect on the feelings we just explored through a mindful yoga walk in between stations.
4. Share a practice that helps to release the feeling we just experienced before reading the new page.
How do I print my digital yoga cards back to back with the matching cards (ex. breath + instructions or pose + keyword)?
Step One: When you click on the “Printer” option, choose these properties:
- Choose “2” by “2” pages per sheet to print 4 per page
- Print on both sides of the paper
- Choose the pages to print by first selecting the even numbers of the pose cards (or breathing exercises), and then the odd numbers of the keyword cards (or instructions). Note that you’ll need to match up the correct order of the odd/even cards. See below: “6,8,10,12,9,7,11,13”
Please note: These digital products are for personal use only. Please do not forward these files on to anyone else. Personal use means non-commercial use of the PDF downloads for making prints or soft copy reference. The digital files may not be used in any way whatsoever in which you charge money or collect fees.
Any other questions? Please email me directly at giselle at kidsyogastories dot com.
Get Updates from Kids Yoga Stories
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter by adding your name and email to the box at the top of the page.