Welcome to your Kids Yoga Stories Yearly Planner for 2019!
This kids yoga planner 2019 is for primary school teachers, kids yoga teachers, parents, caregivers, health practitioners, and recreation staff looking for fun, simple ways to add yoga to their curriculum, classes, or home life.
These monthly themes are based on holidays, the seasons, and other fun topics. Each month has a collection of theme ideas and a list of recommended Kids Yoga Stories products to enhance your yoga experiences.
These yoga themes are designed for children ages three to eight, but they could be adapted for younger or older children. Use the ideas in this planner as a springboard and add other age-appropriate theme-related yoga poses, songs, breathing techniques, relaxation stories, or meditations.
- For each of the themes listed in the planner, search on our KidsYogaStories.com website for the yoga pose sequences.
- All of the yoga products are available on our KidsYogaStories.com Shop page.
- The books are also available in paperback on Amazon.
Sample Yoga Themes and Yoga Products for Each Month of the Year
Below, you’ll find three months from the Kids Yoga Planner. Click on the link below to download and print your Kids Yoga Planner for handy reference all year round to help with your kids yoga theme planning for your home, classroom, or studio.
- Arctic Animals Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download
- Antarctica Animals Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download
- Jenny’s Winter Walk
- Lukes Day at the Beach
- LOVE Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download
- Chinese New Year Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download
- Anna and her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats
- Partner Yoga Poses for Kids
- St. Patrick’s Day Yoga Cards for Kids PDF Download
- Weather Yoga Cards for Kids
- Rachel’s Day in the Garden
- Zoo Animals Yoga Cards for Kids
**The Kids Yoga Monthly digital subscription is open to new members in March!**
Download your Ultimate Kids Yoga Planner 2019
Get children learning, moving, and having fun with these fun and easy monthly yoga themes!
Join Kids Yoga Monthly:
Alternatively, if you’d like to save time finding yoga resources, join our Kids Yoga Monthly digital subscription. We open to new members in January and July each year. To learn more and to join our Kids Yoga Monthly wait list, click here.
You Might Also Like
Get Updates from Kids Yoga Stories
For yoga tips and kids yoga resources, join our weekly Kids Yoga Stories newsletter by adding your name and email to the box at the top of the page.