Are you looking for Halloween ideas for kids that involve movement? Why not add yoga poses to your Halloween celebrations!
Integrating yoga into your Halloween celebrations is a great idea because:
- Yoga poses are related to a fun holiday event that is meaningful to them.
- Yoga poses encourage fun, physical activity, and teamwork.
- Yoga builds strength and flexibility.
- Practicing yoga promotes a healthy lifestyle, even during a sugar-filled time of Halloween.
- Yoga both boosts energy and helps to calm the mind, which is helpful during the excitement of Halloween.
- Practicing yoga poses encourages self-expression as they act out their version of Halloween.
DOWNLOAD YOUR HALLOWEEN YOGA POSTER
Collection of Halloween Ideas for Kids Yoga
Click on the links below to explore various Halloween yoga ideas for your classroom, home, or studio:
Other Halloween Yoga Ideas
These links have adult yoga ideas for Halloween – that could be adapted for a children’s yoga class:
7 Spooky Halloween-Inspired Asanas, Yoga Journal
Walk of the Dead: A Halloween-Themed Yoga Sequence, Do You Yoga
Fun + Funky Halloween Yoga Flow, YogiApproved.com
MAY WE SUGGEST
Other Fall Ideas You Might Like
SAVE FOR LATER