Sponsored by Little Pim
Award-winning “At Home” Language Learning System for birth to six year olds
The Squishable Baby
There are many benefits to early acquisition of a second language.
- Young learners can acquire native-like fluency.
- Young learners learn naturally, like they learn their mother tongue.
- Young learners can hear critical differences in sounds.
- The brain is flexible in the young learner. It’s made to learn new languages.
- Young learners acquire cognitive advantages – such as critical thinking skills, creativity and flexibility in thought.
- Learning a new language gives children a better understanding of their native language.
- Learning a new language opens up the child’s sphere of friends and acquaintances
- Having a second language Increases marketability for colleges and beyond.
- And much more!
Read what some of our Co-hosts have to say about the importance of learning a second language.
- The Squishable Baby Little Pim Review
- Brittnei of Homemaking With Style
- Carrie of Crafty Mom Share
1 lucky winner will receive The Discovery
set of DVDs in the language of choice
ARV $59.99 US and Canada (Canadian residents will receive downloadable copies)
Enter below for your chance to win!
A huge thanks to all the blogs that are participating in this event to spread the word about this fantastic language learning system:
|Wife, Mummy, Nurse||Mommy’s Favorite Things||Unschooling Momma|
|Kids Yoga Stories||Homemaking With Style||Momma Lew’s Blog|
|P is for Preschooler||Mrs. Tee Love, Life and Laughter||Crafty Mom Share|