Top 10 Kids Yoga Stories
“Do you have a book that you love to use in your kids yoga classes? Or is there a storybook you love because it embodies yogic ideas? Or is there a storybook that teaches yoga through the story itself? Or maybe it is even a book you read to your kids at bedtime that leaves them peaceful and calm.”
The results are in and we are ecstatic to announce that the top two books are from Kids Yoga Stories!
List of the Top 10 Kids Yoga Stories
1. Sophia’s Jungle Adventure by Giselle Shardlow
2. Anna and Her Rainbow-Colored Yoga Mats by Giselle Shardlow
3. (tie) From Head to Toe by Eric Carle
3. Peaceful Piggy Meditation by Kerry Lee MacLean
4. The ABCs of Yoga for Kids by Teresa Anne Power
5. (tie) Moody Cow Meditates by Kerry Lee MacLean
5. Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day by Judith Viorst
6. (tie) The Lion and the Mouse by Jerry Pinkney, It’s a Tiger by David LaRochelle
6. The Three Questions by Jon Muth, Zen Shorts by Jon Muth
6. The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds
6. Storytime Yoga: The Treasure in Your Heart by Sydney Solis.
Thank you so much for everyone for voting and supporting our mission of integrating movement, learning, and fun.
We are honored to be included in the top kids yoga stories.