Yay, the sun is shining in San Francisco!
The Sunshine Award
The sun is also shining in my heart because Kids Yoga Stories was nominated by Olga Mecking of The European Mama for a Sunshine Award, which is a blogger-to-blogger award for blogs that inspire and bring sunshine into people’s lives.
I’m honored to accept this award from Olga. She is a Polish woman living in the Netherlands with her German husband and three trilingual children. Here is why she nominated Kids Yoga Stories:
“It is because of Giselle that I started doing yoga with my children. They get it more and more every day!”
My heart is overflowing. Here’s her article describing what yoga is really like with her children.
As with these awards, there are rules:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you – Thank you, Olga!
2. Post the award images in your blog. See above.
3. Tell 7 facts about yourself:
- I love traveling, reading, learning, hiking, and practicing yoga.
- I wish that I had been a Latina dancer.
- I have lived and worked in four countries.
- I’m 40.
- I love being a mom, but it’s the hardest thing that I’ve ever done.
- I have a Mathematics Degree and was known as the girl-math-geek.
- I would love to live in a cozy house surrounded by rice paddies in Bali.
4. Nominate 5-10 other blogs and let the writers known about their nominations:
As a side note: this weekend we will be celebrating our daughter’s 2nd birthday and Sophia’s Jungle Adventure‘s 1st birthday. Both huge milestones. Both of which I could not do alone. Both need lots of love and attention.
For my nominations, I am honoring seven bloggers who have had a huge impact on my first year with Kids Yoga Stories. I am forever grateful for their love and support. The sun shines on me every day because of them:
KMHmakes – Karen’s wisdom and listening ear are what got me through my first year. No kidding. A creativity and passion expert.
Role Models Wanted – Jenn’s sound advice and generosity pushes me to keep going as a mompreneur.
OMazing Kids – Angela’s community spirit and ongoing support of my books have given me the courage to keep publishing and sharing my stories.
Danya Banya – Danya’s inspiration, encouragement, and enthusiasm lifts me up. I’m grateful for her friendship and love sharing our journeys together.
Kid World Citizen – Becky’s passion for teaching children to be global citizens inspires me to keep writing my stories.
Kids Yoga 101 – Carolyn’s compassion and camaraderie has given me confidence to publish more books.
Spanish Playground – Jenny’s excitement for Spanish learning and yoga has validated my ideas and given me strength.
Thank you all for this Sunshine Award!
Kids Yoga Stories
Kids Yoga Stories