I’m excited to introduce Olga Mecking who writes about her experience practicing yoga with her children. Olga is a Polish woman living in the Netherlands with her German husband and three trilingual children. She is a trainer in intercultural communication and translator and she also blogs at The European Mama to share her experiences and stories about read more
Get Updates (It's Free!)
- The Sunshine Award
- What Yoga with Children Really Looks Like
- Why Do You Love Teaching Yoga to Children?
- 20 Reasons to Love Teaching Kids Yoga
- On Passion: Part 2
- On Passion: Part 1
- Quack Like a Duck and Moo Like a Cow: Farm Kids Yoga
- Music-Movement Earth Day Contest
- Butterflies, buttercups and blossoms … Spring is here!
- Bring the United Kingdom to you!