This month I focused on Santosha (translated as contentment), one of the five personal disciplines in the Yoga philosophy. I thought a lot about how we can be happy within the pressures and stresses of our modern day world. Here is a list of 10 practices you can do to make “Happiness” a habit: Clear read more
Get Updates (It's Free!)
- Your Kids Yoga Book for Summer – Luke’s Beach Day
- The Sunshine Award
- What Yoga with Children Really Looks Like
- Why Do You Love Teaching Yoga to Children?
- 20 Reasons to Love Teaching Kids Yoga
- On Passion: Part 2
- On Passion: Part 1
- Quack Like a Duck and Moo Like a Cow: Farm Kids Yoga
- Music-Movement Earth Day Contest
- Butterflies, buttercups and blossoms … Spring is here!